Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for a lot of things in life.

I am thankful for my family! I love each and every one of my family members! My husband is such a great guy and I couldn't have asked for anyone as great as him! We have two beautiful children together, and they are little rays of sunshine.

I am thankful for my job at Neptune Beach Elementary! NBE has a great faculty and staff that I am extremely proud of. I enjoy going to work every day!

I am thankful for my principal and standards coach who believe in me. That makes me want to strive for the best!

I am thankful for the students and families at NBE! They make me smile each day, more than once!

I am thankful that I am able to go back to school to get a master's degree! My parents and husband have supported me in this endeavor and I appreciate them allowing me to follow my dreams!

I am thankful for the vacations from work so I can reflect on my job, as I am doing right now. :) This time also allows me to rejuvenate so I am full of energy again!

I am thankful for all of my friends and their families! We have such a great time spending the weekends with everyone. Our children get along so well and they are truly growing up to be such great friends!

I am thankful for technology! It engages my students on so many different levels. It makes me happy to see them enjoy it SO much! It also allows me to share my feelings like this with you!

I hope you will comment to the post about what YOU are thankful for! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love, Heidi Taylor

No comments: