
A letter went home today about Destination Success.
Each week I will assign a new activity for the students to complete. I am able to run reports to see which students complete the assignments. If I see 100% complete next to your child's name, they will get a 100% averaged into the homework category in the gradebook. Of course, if there is a 0% next to your child's name, I will have to put a 0% in my gradebook. I hope that I do not have to do this!
If your home does not have Internet access, we have set up computer lab hours before and after school on certain days. It is your child's responsibility to attend these hours if the work cannot be completed at home. Please write a note in the planner if this pertains to you.
Destination Success is a great way for your child to learn at their own pace and clear up any misconceptions they may have in math!
No comments:
Post a Comment