
Fall is my favorite time of the year! Maybe I am partial to this time of year because my birthday is coming up and cooler weather comes around that time!! Fall is a wonderful time of year when we anxiously awaiting the cooler weather to happen in Florida!!
With Fall, comes Neptune Beach Elementary's Fall Festival!! I hope many of you will be able to join us on October 10th from 10am to 2 pm for some fun!! There are a few things I would like to let everyone know:
--We need volunteers for hour long work periods. Please let me know what times you are available as soon as possible. I have heard from a couple of you and I will start sending home confirmations this coming week! Thank you!!
--We need bags of individually wrapped candy. Please send bags of candy into school with your child. I can always use some in the classroom too!
--There needs to be two store bought cakes donated from our class. If you are willing to send one in, please let me know.
--Our booth is Cotton Candy with a first grade class, Ms. Aimone.

I hope to see everyone there! It should be a lot of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment