I was tagged today from one of my online teaching buddies, Christine. I have read a few other blogs written by some other teaching buddies, and have enjoyed reading all of them! This is a great way to get to know each other!
I have also tagged "7" of my buddies who blog...hmmm, is your name at the bottom of this blog? Check to see and I hope to hear back from you soon!!
1. I was an All American Cheerleader with National Cheerleaders Association (NCA)
I cheered at Great Mills High School in Great Mills, MD. "Go Hornets!" I had the opportunity to cheer in the Neiman Marcus parade in Dallas, TX with other selected cheerleaders. I was chosen for my leadership and dance abilities. 2. I lived in Seoul, Korea when I was 7, 8, and 9 years old.
the time I lived there, my family and I got to see the '88 Summer Olympics! My brother and I walked up and down the stands searching for athletes to collect their country's pins.3. I met the entire cast of Dawson's Creek when I was a featured extra on the
show during the third season. It was so neat to be a part of a television production to see the behind the scenes work, while on set. If you ever get a chance to see a major television show's studio (or studios), I would highly recommend it!4. I enjoy fishing a lot. I have been surf, bridge, river, deep-sea, and pond fishing. I have caught blues, sharks, red snapper, trigger, catfish, salt water sea bass, and amazingly enough a blow fish off of the bridges in the Keys.

The blowfish was the best fish I caught because it blew up!!
5. I listen to all kinds of music. Usually it is the Top 20 I am listening to on XM radio. But, I can listen to anything...seriously. I have been to many concerts...and have listened to a lot of bands live! My first concert was to NKOTB...and this past year I saw Third Eye Blind, Boys Like Girls, Good Charlotte, Metro Station and Berlin. But for the two decades in between...there have been many different ones!! The list could be very long.... but I am an avid concert attendee, so if you are headed to one, let me know!!
6. I have a secret obsession to wild birds. I have a bird feeder in my backyard that stays filled with various types of food. During hummingbird season, I usually have at least two feeders out for them. Those fascinate me the most.
my second most favorite visitor was the painted bunting because of the beautiful colors.7. This past year has been such a turning point in my career because I became a Nationally Certified Teacher!
actually graduated from the University of North Florida (UNF) with a BS in Communications. That is where I got so good with computers...but as I was out in the working world, I knew that I was a teacher at heart and that is where I needed to be. I am currently in the Masters Program at UNF fulfilling my dream of obtaining a degree in Education Leadership. I hope to become a principal within the next 10 years!So to continue with the "7" theme, I am tagging the following people so we can learn some interesting things about them!!
Cassandra
Karen
Amber
Beth
Meli
Holly
Marcia
Have fun ladies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment