Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wish List

We have some Science Labs coming up and we need supplies. I have included some links to items we need. Any help would be very much appreciated. Spread the word!

I have everything for the series and parallel circuits now! We will be conducting this lab on Monday and Tuesday of next week!!

I am still in need of magnets....

Bar Magnets At least 7 sets are needed for each group

Electromagnet Set It would be great to have a few of these.

Magnets in Motion Kit This kit includes different magnets and a compass!

Electricity and Magnetism Kit There is a lot included in this set!

I know this seems like a lot. I would love to have these items so the students could explore on their own and create circuits. If you find these items at a cheaper amount, go for it! Send me an email to let me know if and when you can get something for us.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

Heidi Taylor said...

The D Batteries have been purchased!! Thank you Mrs. Henderson and Mrs. Moore!!