
I found out Friday at 9:00am that I had become a National Board Certified Teacher! I began this journey last year with no idea what I was getting into. I learned about the program as I went, and didn't stop until it was complete. This learning experience has been the greatest experience yet, in my teaching career. It brought so much meaning to what I teach, why I teach it, and how I teach it. I am a better teacher because of the rigorous process I had to go through to prove that I was a highly qualified teacher deserving of National Board Certification status.
I would recommend any self-motivated educator, who is always wanting to improve the way they teach, to go through this process. It is worth it!
1 comment:
Mrs. Taylor,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is a HUGE achievement and I LOVE that my child has such a dedicated, talented teacher. Thank you for all your efforts! Nan Prausa
Post a Comment