Friday, August 8, 2008

Using Wordle to Introduce New Science Units!

The first unit in Science includes all of the words below in a word cloud I created in Wordle! This tool is a fun way for my students to learn about what is coming up in a new unit. I will make a new cloud and post in on my blog right before we begin a new unit so students can try and guess what we will be learning about!


Click on the word cloud to make it bigger so you can see the words better!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Heidi...

LOVE it! You are just so cool with your techie knowledge. Can't wait to show Athe girls when they get home. Nan

Angela Phillips said...

Heidi,

You are such an inspiration to me. I love this idea and so many others that you have! Wow, I can't wait to read to learn more!

Angela