Mrs. Anthes and I have decided to move our parent meet and greet breakfast to this Friday, August 29th at 8:00am, since we were not able to be at school last Friday.
We hope to see all of our parents for an informal social gathering over coffee, juice, bagels and donuts! This will be a nice chance to chat with us, see our classrooms and to also meet some of the other parents from the classes.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looking forward to your breakfast! Is there anything I can bring? Just let me know...Thanks! Angela Herron
What a wonderful idea to host an informal gathering for your families so that you can get to know them better. I am very impressed. Enjoy your morning together! Angela Phillips
6 comments:
Looking forward to your breakfast! Is there anything I can bring? Just let me know...Thanks! Angela Herron
Thank you for offering! Karen and I have decided to supply the goodies this time! :) Our treat!
What a wonderful idea to host an informal gathering for your families so that you can get to know them better. I am very impressed. Enjoy your morning together!
Angela Phillips
We will see you on Friday morning!
Susie and Jim Moore
Dear Mrs. Taylor,
My mom really liked coming in
this morning.And I love being in your class and Mrs. Anthes' class.I can't wait for what's coming up!!!!
Your friend,
Meagan
Dear Meagan,
I also enjoyed the morning! I was so happy to see such a great turnout and appreciated the wonderful questions.
I can't wait for what it to come either!! Next week we will get into some really FUN learning! It's going to be great.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Taylor
Post a Comment